How do I make Report?
The following screen shall provide guide and instructions on what information are needed in the report. All fields with asterisk (*) must be filled-out completely.
The DSWD accepts anonymous reports, the site logs IP addresses of all reports received. This is to ensure that malicious reporting can be detected and acted on.
Select the type of cybercrime that best describes the incident you would like to report*Open “Show more information” and give focus
- Cyber bullying, sexting, online harassment or stalking
- Illegal, prohibited or objectionable material online
- Online child abuse or child sex abuse material
- The above descriptions do not describe the incident
Where did the incident occur?*Open “Show more information” and give focus
- On a social media website
- On instant messenger
- By mobile phone
- On a chat room or discussion forum
- By email
- In an online game
- On a blog or other website
Is the person who is the subject of this behaviour under 18 years old? *
Has anyone been told about the incident?*
- The social media provider/website administrator
- Parent or guardian
- A friend
- Another trusted adult
- Nobody has been told
Has the incident involved any inappropriate material or images involving anyone under the age of 18?*
Which option best describes the type of child abuse to report? (If you think a person or child is at immediate risk, please stop this report and call 117)*
- An adult is, or may be engaging in inappropriate sexual activities with a child (not on the internet)
- An adult is, or may be grooming or befriending a child online for sexual contact
- I am under 16 years old and an adult has had inappropriate discussions with me online talking about sex, or making me feel uncomfortable
- Someone is, or may be using the internet to view, download or distribute child sexual exploitation material
- Child abuse, sexual abuse or exploitation images or information have been found online
Attach Files for Evidences e.g. URL, photos, videos, screen shots, etc.