To prevent and stop child pornography or online child abuse and exploitation everyone must take responsibility to report this form of abuse and exploitation.
If someone needs immediate help due to threat to life, safety and security you should contact:
- Patrol 117
- Action Hotline 1343 for human trafficking in relation to child pornography
What to report?
- GROOMING – act of preparing a child or someone who the offender believes to be a child for sexual activity or sexual relationship by communicating any form of child pornography.
- LURING – act of communicating, by means of a computer system, with a child or someone who the offender believes to be a child for the purpose of facilitating the commission of sexual activity or production of any form of child pornography.
- PANDERING – act of offering, advertising, promoting, representing or distributing through any means any material or purported materials that is intended to cause another to believe that the material or purported material contains any form of child pornography, regardless of the actual content of the material or purported material.
- SEXTORTION – refers to the crime of extortion involving sex-related digital photos. Extortion victimizes someone by demanding money, property, sex, or some other “service” from the person and threatening to harm him or her if the demand isn’t met.
- SEXTING – refers to sex-related text content or nude photos taken and shared via cellphone
- CYBERSEX – The willful engagement, maintenance, control, or operation, directly or indirectly, of any lascivious exhibition of sexual organs or sexual activity, with the aid of a computer system, for favor or consideration
- WEBCAM CHILD SEX TOURISM – is when adults offer payment or other rewards to direct and view live streaming video footage of children in another country performing sexual acts in front of a webcam. (Terres des Hommes, 2013)
- CYBERBULLYING is the use of communications technology to harm, threaten, or otherwise victimize another person.
- Much cyberbullying is sexual harassment. Conduct does not have to be sexual in nature to constitute harassment. It can also include demeaning a person because of that person’s gender or that person’s sexual activity.
How do I make Report?
The following screen shall provide guide and instructions on what information are needed in the report. All fields with asterisk (*) must be filled-out completely.
The DSWD accepts anonymous reports, the site logs IP addresses of all reports received. This is to ensure that malicious reporting can be detected and acted on.
Select the type of cybercrime that best describes the incident you would like to report*Open “Show more information” and give focus
- Cyber bullying, sexting, online harassment or stalking
- Illegal, prohibited or objectionable material online
- Online child abuse or child sex abuse material
- The above descriptions do not describe the incident
Where did the incident occur?*Open “Show more information” and give focus
- On a social media website
- On instant messenger
- By mobile phone
- On a chat room or discussion forum
- By email
- In an online game
- On a blog or other website
Is the person who is the subject of this behaviour under 18 years old? *
Has anyone been told about the incident?*
- The social media provider/website administrator
- Parent or guardian
- A friend
- Another trusted adult
- Nobody has been told
Has the incident involved any inappropriate material or images involving anyone under the age of 18?*
Which option best describes the type of child abuse to report? (If you think a person or child is at immediate risk, please stop this report and call 117)*
- An adult is, or may be engaging in inappropriate sexual activities with a child (not on the internet)
- An adult is, or may be grooming or befriending a child online for sexual contact
- I am under 16 years old and an adult has had inappropriate discussions with me online talking about sex, or making me feel uncomfortable
- Someone is, or may be using the internet to view, download or distribute child sexual exploitation material
- Child abuse, sexual abuse or exploitation images or information have been found online
Attach Files for Evidences e.g. URL, photos, videos, screen shots, etc.